ALLIANCE GROWERS- LEADERS IN THE GROWING INDUSTRY
Alliance Growers is a global diversified medical cannabis company driven by the Company’s ‘Four Pillars’ Organization Plan – Cannabis Biotech Complex, Strategic ACMPR Investments, CBD Oil Supply and Distribution, and Research and Technology.
It is developing a State-of-the-Art Cannabis Biotech Complex to be the first of its kind in Canada!
• The Cannabis Biotech Complex is being jointly developed in Derouche, Mission, BC by Alliance Growers in partnership with WFS Pharmagreen.
• The main component of the Complex is a 62,000-square foot Tissue Culture Facility, that will primarily produce tissue culture plantlets, also known as starts, that are far superior to the commonly used plant clones.
• This service will provide both medical and recreational cannabis cultivators with the ability to maintain high quality and consistent cannabis crops from their own strains.
• The Tissue Culture facility will cultivate cannabis plantlets using a proprietary tissue culture propagation technology, known as the “Chibafreen Invitro Plant Production System”. This system allows for more tissue cultured plantlets to be produced in less space, in less time and at a lower cost than existing four stage tissue culture methods.
The complex will also offer nursery, cold storage and CBD oil extraction services.
CBD Dana Hemp Strain
Alliance Growers has secured access to a proprietary CBD strain named “CBD DANA,”.
• The unique proprietary strain has been tested consistently for content of at least 10% CBD and less than 0.3% THC.
• This CBD yield is substantially greater than traditional hemp strains which typically have at most a 1% content.
• The lower THC content allows the strain to be classified as “industrial hemp” which makes it ideal for cultivation with less restrictive regulation and available for immediate sale domestically and for export.
• A major advantage of having plantlets produced at the Tissue Culture Facility is the ability to produce 100% female plantlets only, as the introduction of male plants in a crop affects the yield significantly.
• The second most significant revenue source from the Biotech Complex will be the wholesale and retail distribution of our own supply of CBD Dana biomass as well as 99% Crystalite, created from the extraction and distillation process.
CBD is used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, a potent inhibitor of cancer cell proliferation, metastasis, and tumor growth as well as other symptoms.
Montreal, Quebec ACMPR Acquisition of BioCannaTech Inc
Alliance Growers acquired BioCannaTech which is in the final expedited phase of Health Canada’s “Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations” (ACMPR) approval for the production and sales of Medical Marijuana.
• BioCannaTech Inc. has a leased a 10,000 square foot facility in Mont-Royal, Québec with permits in place from the municipality to renovate the facility.
• This facility is expected to produce $5,000,000 per year from the sale of flower which is expected to be purchased by the Quebec government.
• BioCannaTech Inc. has expansion plans with the adjacent facility which is 17,900 square feet with a growing area of 16,000 square feet. The additional growing area is expected to produce $12,000,000 in revenue for a combined total $17,000,000 annually.
Strategic Investments in ACMPR Applicants (building the balance sheet, while feeding the income statement)
• Another integrated component of the Alliance business model includes strategic investments in ACMPR applicants, such as Canwe, a private LP Applicant in Ontario.
• The Company’s strategic partnership with Canwe gives Alliance access to what we believe is the best grow team in Canada (ex MedReleaf team).
• It is expected that the Tissue Culture Facility will secure plantlet supply contracts with the Licensed applicants and benefit from “offtake” agreements for flower at wholesale cost to be used in CBD oil extraction.
• These contracts will be made with both external growers as well as Alliance Growers’ own subsidiary producers.
Alliance Growers Corp. CSE:ACG Frankfurt 1LA
Alliance Growers is led by Mr. Dennis Petke. Mr. Petke was qualified as a Chartered Accountant in Canada in 1999 and was a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia, beginning in 1995. Although Mr. Petke, is currently not practicing as a CA, he is currently serving as a director and the CEO of Alliance Growers Corp. since November 2015. Since 1999, Mr. Petke has held several positions as a director and senior officer for private and public companies. His responsibilities included strategic and overall corporate management for these companies. Mr. Petke has accumulated extensive experience in the areas of corporate finance, including negotiating and implementing private and public company mergers, as well as facilitating private placement, preference share, convertible debenture, special warrant, and debt financings.