Comments (2)
No. 1-2
OldMan52
OldMan52

I asked my primary care physician about CBD a few days ago. He said it will probably be another two to three YEARS before dispensaries will be open in AR. He based that on his information that the dispensaries will have to obtain and/or produce the products from plants grown in Arkansas. ...of course he also said they(medicinal marijuana products) are addictive which is ludicrous as saying coffee or coca-cola is addictive. I had hoped my health insurance company would cover part of the costs IF purchased via dispensary rather than online but as long as professional idgits are running the show, no chance.

O.G.Sour.Billy
O.G.Sour.Billy

I know that the medical insurance companies aren't going to do anything until it becomes available on a federal level. My main concern is that when Arkansas finally gets their dispensaries open . Which I still don't understand what's taken so long since we passed for medical back in 2016. But back to my point. It's already gonna be so hard to find a Dr willing to help you. I don't think they should be changing so much for it especially when you see their normal rates for any other uninsured regular patients aren't even paying half of that! Then another way the dispensaries could help would be lower prices for medical patients in States that offer medical and recreational sales.