Comments (4)
No. 1-4
albert.pasteur70
albert.pasteur70

You know that dreaded feeling you get after you book a flight somewhere. How am I going to get my weed there? I always consider it right after I hit the accept button on my flight. For some reason, up until then, I have failed to really consider it. I enjoy smoking a big joint at home so no doubt I will want to enjoy smoking a fat doobie on the shores of the lovely island vacation I am about to go on. If you are traveling home for Thanksgiving with the family there is no place on earth where cannabis is more required. The thing about traveling with weed is that it is still illegal and for the most part if you put it in the face of a TSA agent they will take it from you. Most states where it is legal will only throw it out or turn it over to the local police, who will most likely not do anything because it is legal there. If you do plan to travel with cannabis, put it somewhere that it will not be obvious to those looking for bombs and for goodness sake do not talk about it with people who could get into trouble, namely your friendly budtenders. Discretion is key. so you can get your weed online discretely here

Berner
Berner

(Dispensary) We have high THC oils and buds for patients suffering from cancer,Anxiety, depression,chronic pains and kidney failure. You can call or text us via our dispensary # +1(816)892-0811

kieth2
kieth2

Welcome to the safe place to order your top grade medical marijuana, Rick Simpson Oil, Hemp oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil and Ear Wax.
For a decade now, we have been cultivating medical marijuana respecting the highest traditional cultivating standards using the finest ingredients expertly chosen by our master farmers all over the USA, Canada and Europe. Our medical marijuana and oil with the unique crisp flavor is enjoyed and recognized as the perfect ingredient for health cure and smoking happy times to share with friends.
Our medicine is of high potency, THC and CBD. With our medical marijuana and Rick Simpson Oil, we recommend and help patients with the treatment. Package is safely and securely handled to its destination. Reliable and discreet overnight(24/h) within the US. NO CUSTOM CHARGES REQUIRED.
Discrete Packaging Parcels are double vacuum sealed, and cannot be scent detected. Delivery is 100% guaranteed via DHL, USPS and Royal Mail with tracking numbers provided after registering the package.
100% Anonymity and Privacy, We respect our clients and provide 100% anonymous service.
Safe and Secure Payment Methods, We accept only bitcoins and wire transfer to protect your security and anonymity.
Money back Guarantee, We send your money back if your product gets shorted or we reship the same order.
Clients are guaranteed of a full refunds if package is not received.
For more details:
Text/Call/Voicemail: (785) 251-8423
Email: contactexpressmarijuanashop@gmail.com
Thanks and kind regards.
Express Marijuana Team

stevetrentwilliamson
stevetrentwilliamson

The TSA will ask you to dispose of your weed before you board your flight. But that would not be a big deal if you are carrying smaller amounts, and that too for personal use.