Why We Love CBD PRODUCTS (And You Should, Too!)
According to several studies conducted till date, CBD oil has shown promising results for treating a wide range of ailments and conditions. Each and every ailment that is treated with the help of CBD oil is because of its interaction with the cannabinoids found in our body known as endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Our endocannabinoid system interacts with our immune and nervous system of the body whenever the CBD oil is consumed. The ECS system has the ability to perform differently in the different parts of the body while maintaining the homeostasis equilibrium of the body. Here’s why we love CBD infused products: -
- Won’t Get You High Those who are ingesting CBD oil for the purpose of getting high should buy those products that are high in THC. The standard CBD oil and its products do not contain THC compound or contain low THC compound (less than 0.3%) which is not enough to cause a psychoactive effect in the user. Those who are using CBD oil for medicinal purpose should opt for hemp-based CBD. The hemp-based CBD oil is meant to offer more of medicinal benefits rather than altering the state of mind.
- Calms Childhood Epilepsy CBD has shown promising results in treating seizure in children. According to the latest study, there was a sharp reduction in frequency with 23% greater than the reduction in seizures among children in a placebo. However, another study conducted recently showed 84% reduction of seizures in children.
- Relieves Chronic Pain There are many people suffering from chronic pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis or other diseases causing chronic pain. Such conditions are highly common among adults over the age of 40. Consumption of CBD oil can help with minimizing chronic pain while making the pain more manageable.
- Reduces Depression and Anxiety According to the recent survey, over 18% of the population is suffering from anxiety and over 6% of the population is suffering from depression in the U.S.A. CBD oil possesses antidepressant properties that deal effectively in reducing anxiety and stress.
- Fights Bacteria CBD is great for treating bacterial infections when combined with commonly found items in the kitchen such as honey, garlic, and oregano (herb) oil. However, CBD inhibits T-cell proliferation further to destroy the bacteria.
- Fights Cancer Though CBD oil and its effect on the cancerous cells are still under the scope of the researchers, it has helped most of the patients suffering from cancer in lowering the progression of tumor. The ability of CBD oil to fight oxidative stress and inflammation (closely associating with cancer) shows effective result in treating cancer in animals.