14 Mind blowing ways of using CBD honey
Honey – this versatile superfood has been used as food and medicine, both since ancient times. The facts that honey became so famous and hold a special place in the kitchen is because of its unique, abundant health benefits and its sweet taste. It’s rare to find an edible substance which is natural and power-packed with multiple medical benefits uses. The CBD infused product is one such that comes to mind. Now CBD has been complemented with this naturally healthy Honey for a healthy wellbeing and medicinal purposes. And, those who don’t know how they can use CBD honey while reaping all its benefits, here are some amazing ways of using CBD honey. We have categorized the list of consumption or uses into two such as:- • Edible CBD Honey • Topical & Medicinal CBD Honey
Edible CBD Honey
- Prepare an energy boosting drink Take 2 cup of water and add ¼ cup of lime juice, ¼ cup of lemon juice. Simply add ⅛ teaspoon of sea salt and 2 tablespoons of CBD honey. This energy boosting drink can be consumed any time of the day. It can be beneficial for those who are active in sports and fitness.
- Natural Tea Sweetener CBD honey can be used as a natural tea sweetener while mixing 2 tablespoons of CBD honey in the cup of tea. Regular consumption of honey can give lifelong medical benefit.
- Add in your Caramel Sauce Caramel can go with almost anything and everything. You can add CBD Honey in your caramel sauce and use the sauce wherever you want.
- DIY Cough Syrup Suffering from cough? Honey can get you back on track! Add a cup of water in a pan. Add ¼ ginger root and marshmallow root in the pan. Now add some cinnamon to it and let the solution boil. Filter the solution and let it cool down for a while. Then mix CBD Honey and Lemon Juice and store in the refrigerator.
- DIY Peanut Butter Preparing peanut butter at home is quick, easy and exciting as well. Mix some CBD honey to your peanut butter to reap out the most from the butter.
- Salad Dressing Now you can enjoy delicious and nutritious CBD honey infused salad at home. Simply blend CBD honey, Olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper or any other herbs prepare a delicious dressing.
Topical & Medicinal CBD Honey The benefits of CBD Honey are not just limited to edibles; it can be often applied onto the skin blended with other ingredients for skin ailments. 7. DIY Face Mask Treat your dehydrated skin with the new face mask made from CBD honey. To prepare this face mask, combine 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and CBD honey. Apply this blend to your face and allow it to stay for 20 minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and wipe with a soft towel. 8. Relieves Acid Reflux Those who often go through acid reflux can now find instant relief with the help of CBD honey. You can take CBD honey as many days as you want as it is safe for daily consumption. 9. Reduces Hangover Drinking can often cause hangover and consumption of CBD honey can help in reducing the hangover. The antioxidants found in the CBD honey flushes out the toxins and the natural fructose assist in breaking down the alcohol. 10. Dries up acne Treat your acne with CBD honey for a blemish-free and acne-free skin. CBD honey helps in cleansing your skin while restoring the sebum production. 11. Moisturizes Your Lips Now there’s no need of spending on lip balm as you can make one at home. The CBD infused honey lip balm will enable you to get back your luscious lips while enhancing the texture of your lips. 12. Fights Gingivitis CBD Honey helps you prevent and treat gingivitis by simply dabbing the honey to your gum line on a daily basis. The honey is known to kill the bacterial plaque while the CBD gets absorbed throughout the bloodstreams. 13. Treats Stomach Ulcers Stomach ulcers can be annoying and medicines may not help you instantly. Consuming 1 tablespoon of CBD honey on an empty stomach and 1 tablespoon before going to bed can help in relieving stomach pain while treating the condition. 14. Relieve Sore Muscles Muscle soreness can be caused by dehydrated. Hence, treating them with CBD honey, coconut water, and any combination of herbs can help you stay fresh and hydrated while preventing the muscles from soreness.